Allow you input 4K60 video, and record up to 4K30 resolution. With Recording Schedule function, ezcap Link can start and stop recording automatically following your settings. Supports image capture and GIF capture.
Automatically detective ezcap UVC video capture and streaming products, no need any settings. so easy!
Start to stream your gaming video with PIP and your sound, and also can record the game video at the same time.
Video Broadcast Share allows you to enjoy the recorded MP4 file through the mobile phone and PC browser in the same local area network. Supports live broadcast, so that you can view real-time camera screen through VLC.
Supports broadcasting the current preview screen to multiple 3rd party programs as a virtual camera, and works with multiple third-party programs at the same time.
- Supports all ezcap's UVC video capture devices (4K60 input supported) automatically, no need any settings.
- Schedule recording. Record once, every day, every week, or every month.
- Supports up to 4K@30fps, H.264@18M bitrate, MP4 recording.
- Supports GPU encoding acceleration. Compatible with AMD, Intel, NVIDIA video cards.
- Supports seamless split storage, and MP4 files can be split and stored automatically according to the setting.
- Supports image capture and animated GIF capture.
- Supports PIP live streaming. The sources can be video capture device, audio capture device, picture slideshow, video file and text.
- Add various filters such as flip, brightness, etc to the source.
- Save and load scene settings and quickly switch the live stream.
- Supports live broadcasting to multiple servers at the same time.
- Supports live re-connection. Once the disconnection is detected in the background, the live broadcast will restart automatically.
Share and live broadcast via LAN
- Video Broadcast Share allows you to enjoy the recorded MP4 file through the mobile phone and PC browser in the same local area network.
- Supports live broadcast, so that you can view real-time camera screen through VLC.
- Supports broadcasting the current preview screen to multiple 3rd party programs as a virtual camera.
- Various filters available used for video adjustment.
- Work with multiple third-party programs at the same time, to meet your needs of multiple applications using the same camera.
- Supports live scene virtualization, to meet the needs of virtualizing a loop video file as a camera.
- Operation System: Windows 7 or above (32bit or 64bit).
- CPU: Intel i5 or above. Or AMD CPU which of the similar level of the Intel.
- Memory Size: 4GB or more.
- Capture hardware: ezcap UVC video capture device.
- HDD space: 100GB free hard disk space
- CPU: Intel i7 3.5GHz or above
- Memory Size: 16GB of RAM
- HDD space: 500GB free hard disk space (NTFS partition)
- Operation System: Windows 10 x64
Please go to our download page to download ezcap Link software and try it: Download - Innovation Solutions - ezcap Link - Software. Or open the link to download ezcap Link directly: www.ezcap.com/uploads/download/ezcaplink.zip
Before you download, please read below informations clearly.
- ezcap Link software only can be used for ezcap's USB HD Capture and Streaming products.
- Software will ask you for registration code after you install ezcap Link and launch it. Please click "Cancel" and test it firstly. Anyway, the recording or streaming videos will have watermark: Demo Version.
- After you test and feel good, and want to use official version, you need to pay US$29.99 (latest offers - US$15.99 only) to get registration code. Please go to our Amazon link to complete the transaction, and you will get the code within 48 hours.
- Amazon purchasing link
- AliExpress purchasing link
- March 29th, 2022, Version 22.214.171.124.10
Add languages: Polish, Russian, Portuguese.
- October 21st, 2021, Version 126.96.36.199
Debug the problem that recording HDR file for some new ezcap hardwares.
- August 2nd, 2021, Version 188.8.131.52
Add more ezcap hardwares
- June 28, 2021, Version 104.6
Add Japanese menu.
- February 1st, 2021, Version 104.0
Fixed the bug that the virtual camera RGB32 format would crash. Fixed the bug that VBS cannot use VLC to play. Some optimizations have been made for 4k30 devices.
- December 8th, 2020, Version 103.3
Added HDR preview and recording of P010 video format. Added 10bit mp4 recording. Added h265 mp4 recording (need graphics card support). Added a decolorizing filter to support transparent camera background. Fixed the bug that the pause function is invalid. Fixed the bug that the name of the live broadcast device could not be modified.
- October 13th, 2020, Version 102.2
- Debug streaming problem, add RGB video format selection.
- Recording video up to 4K@30pfs, H.264@18Mbps
- Live streaming with PIP
- Share and live broadcast via LAN
- Vitual camera for the third party application software