VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) technology enhances the game experience and avoids tearing and delay.
Play your favorite game as intended with up to 4K60 HDR pass-through.
HDR10 presents a richer color range and more color details. Compared with the 1670 color units of the traditional 8bit, the 10bit has 1.07 billion. HDR can display a wider range of brightness, bringing more rich levels of light and shade than SDR.
Enjoy hign frame rates when your gaming in 1440p120fps or 1080p240pfs.
RGB format is an original uncompressed format, which requires higher data bandwidth than YUV format. Enjoy the 1080p60 RGB streaming experience.
7.1 surround sound can very accurately reproduce the sound of footsteps, guns and other audio clues, providing immersive cinema-level audio enjoyment.
- Interface: USB 3.2 (Gen 1) Type-C (plug and play, UVC)
- Video Input / Output (Pass-Through): HDMI 2.0
- Audio Input: HDMI 2.0 - LPCM 5.1/7.1 channel audio, 3.5mm Line In (TRS 3-pole), 3.5mm headset microphone input (CTIA 4-pole)
- Audio Output (Pass-Through): HDMI 2.0, 3.5mm headset earphone output (CTIA 4-pole)
- Max. HDR Pass-Through Resolution: 2160p60 HDR, 1440p120, 1080p240
- Max. VRR Pass-Through Resolution: 3840 x 2160 - VRR(48 - 60 Hz), 1920 x 1080 - VRR(48 - 120 Hz). (Note: YCbCr 420 VRR is not supported. Such as XBOX X1, please tick Allow YCC 4:2:2 setting to allow VRR. )
- Max Record Resolution:
3840 x 2160 - 60fps/MJPG, 30fps/NV12/I420.
2560 x 1440 - 60fps/NV12/I420/MJPG, 50fps/YUY2.
2560 x 1080 - 60fps/NV12/I420/YUY2/MJPG.
1920 x 1080 - 120fps/NV12, 60fps/I420/YUY2/RGB24/MJPG.
1280 x 720 - 60fps/NV12/I420/YUY2/RGB24/MJPG.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 151 x 121 x 22 mm
- LED status indicator: RED-power on, BLUE-HDMI input, Color slow flashing-device running.
- Operating System:
Windows 10 x64 / 11 x64，USB 3.2 (Gen 1) UVC Port x1
Desktop: Intel Core i5-6XXX or above, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or above.
Laptop: Intel Core i7-7700HQ or above, NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 Ti or above.
8 GB RAM recommended.
macOS 11 / 12, USB 3.2 (Gen 1) UVC Port x1
Apple M1 or Intel i7 quad-core or above, Radeon Pro 555 with 2 GB of VRAM, 16 GB of 2400 MHz DDR4 memory.
- 4Kp60, 1080p240 and 1440p120 HDMI input and pass-through.
- 4Kp60, 1080p120, and 1440p60 recording.
- Supports HDR and VRR input and pass-through.
- RGB real color video format up to 1080p60.
- Latency less than 50ms.
- UVC, plug and play.
- Supports most of third party video capture softwares.
- USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C super fast speed.
- Supports mixer and microphone input to mix audio.