You are a stream creator, you specialize in a certain area, but not the complicated streaming equipments and software buttons. When you live streaming, you often need to switch and adjust the volume of different sources. For example, muting the background sound of the video source to highlight my commentary; or you need to come in a piece of music, from low to high to low until disappear completely. You are in a hurry, trying to control the volume of the video source device and the volume of the music player, and suddenly you find that the fans are saying in the live broadcast room why the anchor's voice is so low.
You have prepared a lot of creative content, which requires you to explain more, or even pay off a song or a piece of rock. You don’t know the sound effects that fans hear, and you can’t solve them on the spot when you find their complaints. For example, high notes made them feel harsh or even distorted, while particularly low-pitched chants seemed pale.
Well, you only need one ezcap332 Game Link Combo audio effect adjustment capture card. With it you are in control.
There are three independent volume adjustment knobs on the top of it, which adjust the volume of HDMI background sound, microphone and line music input respectively, and the minimum can be directly muted. You can easily mute, turn down or turn up a certain channel of audio at any time to achieve the result you want. There are four independent microphone sound effect adjustment knobs on the front of it, which can adjust the low frequency, mid frequency, high frequency and echo effect of the microphone respectively, which can meet the different sound needs of your explanation or performance.
Of course, ezcap332 Game Link Combo is also a real 4K video capture card. It supports 2160p30 input, pass-through, capture and streaming, even the higher frame rate such as 1080p120.
The longer you use ezcap Game Link Combo, the more fun you'll get from your creating.
- Interface: USB-C 3.1
- Video Input: HDMI 1.4
- Audio Input: HDMI, Microphone In (3.5mm TRS), Line In (3.5mm TRS)
- Video Output: HDMI 1.4
- Audio Output: HDMI, Line out (3.5mm TRS)
- Max. Pass-Through: 2160p30, 1440p60, 1080p120
- Max. Recording: 1080p120, 2160p30, 1440p60
- Supported Resolution: 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p
- Output Video Format: YUY2, NV12, RGB
- Recording Resolution and Max FPS: 3840x2160 - NV12/30; 2560x1440 - NV12/60, YUY/50; 1920x1080 - NV12/120, YUY/60, XRGB/30; 1280x720 - NV12/60, YUY/60, XRGB/60.
- User Interface: Volume adjustment knobs x3, Microphone effect adjustment knobs x4.
- LED status indicator: Red-power, Blue-HDMI signal input, Green-run.
- System Requirement:
Windows 10 x 64
For 4Kp30 or 1080p120 recording: Intel Core i7-7700HQ or above, NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 Ti or above, 8 GB RAM.
For 1080p60 recording: Intel Core i7-4810MQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M or above, 8 GB RAM.
For 4Kp30 or 1080p120 recording:Intel Core i5-6XXX / AMD, Ryzen 3 XXX or above, NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD RX 5700 or above, 8 GB RAM.
For 1080p60 recording:Intel Core i7-3770 recommended, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 / AMD Radeon R7 250X or above, 4 GB RAM.
Mac OS High Sierra 10.15 and above.
For 4Kp30 or 1080p120 recording:
iMac 2019: 3.2GHz 6-core Intel Core i7, Radeon Pro 555X with 2GB of GDDR5 memory, 16GB of 2400MHz DDR4 memory.
MacBook Pro 2018: 2.6GHz 6-core Intel Core i7, Radeon Pro 560X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory or above, 16GB of 2400MHz DDR4 memory.
- Package Contents: ezcap332 Game Link Combo, USB-C to USB-A 3.0 cable, USB-A to USB-C adapter, 3.5mm audio cable, Manual
- Dimensions: 136 x 138 x 40 mm
- 2160p30, 1080p120 and 1440p60 HDMI input and pass-through.
- 1080p120, 2160p30 and 1440p60 recording.
- Independent knobs for adjusting HDMI, microphone and line in volume.
- Independent knobs for adjusting Microphone audio effect: Bass, Middle, Treble and Echo.
- Latency less than 50ms.
- UVC standard, connect to computer as a webcam.
- USB-C 3.1 super fast speed.
- Supports Microphone input, Line input and Headphone output.