ezcap Live Gamer PCIe series capture card is born for professional gamers. Compared with the USB capture card, the advantages are self-evident. Install it firmly, fix it in the PCIE slot and fix the capture card with the chassis tightly with screws. Super speed and bandwidth, up to 5000Gbps/S. Provide stable and redundant current. It is the first choice for experts.
ezcap324 Live Gamer RAW supports HDMI input and pass-through up to 4Kp30 and 1080p120, also includes audio input and output for audio mixing and haedphone.
- Interface: PCIe Gen2 X1
- Video Input: HDMI 1.4
- Audio Input: HDMI, Line In (3.5mm TRS)
- Video Output: HDMI 1.4
- Audio Output: HDMI, Line Out (3.5mm TRS)
- Max. Pass-Through: 2160p30, 1440p60, 1080p120
- Max. Recording: 1080p120, 2160p30, 1440p60
- Supported Resolution: 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p
- Output Video Format: YUY2, NV12, RGB
- Recording Resolution and Max FPS: 3840x2160 - NV12/30; 2560x1440 - NV12/60, YUY/50; 1920x1080 - NV12/120, YUY/60, XRGB/30; 1280x720 - NV12/60, YUY/60, XRGB/60.
- System Requirement:
Windows 10 x 64, PCI-E X1 slot
For 4Kp30 or 1080p120 recording:Intel Core i5-6XXX / AMD, Ryzen 3 XXX or above, NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD RX 5700 or above, 8 GB RAM.
For 1080p60 recording:Intel Core i7-3770 recommended, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 / AMD Radeon R7 250X or above, 4 GB RAM.
Mac Pro, Mac OS High Sierra 10.15 and above, PCI-E X1 slot
- Package Contents: ezcap324 Live Gamer RAW, Manual
- Dimensions: 126 x 121 x 22 mm
- 2160p30, 1080p120 and 1440p60 HDMI input and pass-through.
- 1080p120, 2160p30 and 1440p60 recording.
- RGB real color video format up to 1080p30.
- Latency less than 50ms.
- UVC standard, manual driver installation is not needed.
- Supports most of third party video capture softwares.
- PCIe Gen2 super fast speed.
- With Line in and Line out port.