DLSR cameras offer many benefits over traditional webcameras.
Image sensor: Pixels are large and capture more light and detail.
Low light(ISO range): With overall features like sensor size, magepixel count, color science, low light performance is leagues ahead of a webcam.
Lenses: DSLR lenses can be changed. Increasing zoom, better low light imaging, shallow depth of field, and background blur are all acheavable with different lenses.
Connectivity: DSLR cameras feature many different connectivity options: USB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless image sharing, HDMI for video streaming, and SD card recording for editing.
Megapixels: A high megapixel - image resolution - count increases fine detail and sharpness.
Color science: Camera manufacturers invest heavily in their color science. This is how the sensor and ISP process and interpret colors.
Dynamic range: Dynamic range is the difference between the brightest and darkest parts of the image a camera can capture. The highter dynamic range, the more lifelike colors will appear without crushing shadows or clipping highlights.
Manual control: Every element of the image is tunable. Exposure, ISO, focus, etc.
- Interface: USB 3.1
- Video Input: HDMI 1.4
- Audio Input: HDMI
- Max. Input: 2160p30, 1440p60, 1080p120
- Max. Recording: 1080p120, 2160p30, 1440p60
- Supported Resolution: 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p
- Output Video Format: YUY2, NV12, RGB
- Recording Resolution and Max FPS: 3840x2160 - NV12/30; 2560x1440 - NV12/60, YUY/50; 1920x1080 - NV12/120, YUY/60, XRGB/30; 1280x720 - NV12/60, YUY/60, XRGB/60.
- LED status indicator: Green-power, Orange-run.
- System Requirement:
Windows 10 x 64
For 4Kp30 or 1080p120 recording: Intel Core i7-7700HQ or above, NVIDIA GeForce GTX1050 Ti or above, 8 GB RAM.
For 1080p60 recording: Intel Core i7-4810MQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M or above, 8 GB RAM.
For 4Kp30 or 1080p120 recording:Intel Core i5-6XXX / AMD, Ryzen 3 XXX or above, NVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD RX 5700 or above, 8 GB RAM.
For 1080p60 recording:Intel Core i7-3770 recommended, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 / AMD Radeon R7 250X or above, 4 GB RAM.
Mac OS High Sierra 10.15 and above.
For 4Kp30 or 1080p120 recording:
iMac 2019: 3.2GHz 6-core Intel Core i7, Radeon Pro 555X with 2GB of GDDR5 memory, 16GB of 2400MHz DDR4 memory.
MacBook Pro 2018: 2.6GHz 6-core Intel Core i7, Radeon Pro 560X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory or above, 16GB of 2400MHz DDR4 memory.
- Package Contents: ezcap322 CameraLink RAW, Manual
- Dimensions: 89 x 40 x 12 mm
- 2160p30, 1080p120 and 1440p60 HDMI input.
- 1080p120, 2160p30 and 1440p60 recording.
- RGB real color video format up to 1080p30.
- Latency less than 50ms.
- UVC standard, manual driver installation is not needed.
- Supports most of third party video capture softwares.
- USB 3.1 super fast speed.