DLSR cameras offer many benefits over traditional webcameras.
Image sensor: Pixels are large and capture more light and detail.
Low light(ISO range): With overall features like sensor size, magepixel count, color science, low light performance is leagues ahead of a webcam.
Lenses: DSLR lenses can be changed. Increasing zoom, better low light imaging, shallow depth of field, and background blur are all acheavable with different lenses.
Connectivity: DSLR cameras feature many different connectivity options: USB, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for wireless image sharing, HDMI for video streaming, and SD card recording for editing.
Megapixels: A high megapixel - image resolution - count increases fine detail and sharpness.
Color science: Camera manufacturers invest heavily in their color science. This is how the sensor and ISP process and interpret colors.
Dynamic range: Dynamic range is the difference between the brightest and darkest parts of the image a camera can capture. The highter dynamic range, the more lifelike colors will appear without crushing shadows or clipping highlights.
Manual control: Every element of the image is tunable. Exposure, ISO, focus, etc.
- Host Interface: USB UVC
- Video Input: HDMI
- Audio Input: HDMI
- Resolution: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p), 2160p24, 2160p30,2160p50, 2160p60.
- Software Compatibility: OBS Studio, Windows Media Encoder, Adobe Flash Media Live -Encoder, Real Producer Plus, VLC, Wirecast, vMix, Potplayer ...
- LED status indicator.
- System Requirement: Windows 7,8,10. PC: Intel Core i5-3400 + NVIDIA GT630, NB: Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0 GHz + NVIDIA GT735, VGA card supporting DirectX 10, Sound card, 4GB RAM
- Package Contents: ezcap313 Camera Link Mini, Mini HDMI adapter, Manual
- Dimensions / Weight: 55(L) x 20(W) x 9(H) mm (Not include HDMI adapter), 10g
The tips will ensure the best experience and image quality when using a camera with ezcap313 Camera Link Mini. These are general tips and may not apply directly to the camera you are using.
1, Disable AUTO SHUTOFF: Most cameras will automatically turn off to prevent battery drain. For video calls, the camera needs to stay on indefinitely. Automatic power shutoff settings are most often found in the power settings of the camera.
2, Clean HDMI OUTPUT: Cameras output graphical user interface elements such as battery levels and resolution settings. THis can be disabled by goting into HDMI menu of camera and disableing HDMI info display, or by pressing the info button on your camera multiple times.
3, Use an AC ADAPTER: Most cameras cannot operate and charge at the same time. An AC adapter or dummy battery must be used to trick the camera into thinking it it running or battery power indefinitely.
4, Set to MOVIE MODE: Look for the Movie Mode option, typically indicated by a film camera icon on a camera's mode dial.
- HDMI input up to 4K, capture and stream video in 1080p60 resolution.
- UVC standard, manual driver installation is not needed.
- Supports Windows, Mac OS, even Android.
- Supports most of trird party video capture softwares.
- The smallest size in the world.