ezcap292 is ezcap latest high-definition medical video recorder designed for quick set up and easy to use, also includes a robust list of features and capabilities. With auto scanning video connections, set up is quick and easy. The front control panel allows users to intuitively record videos and photos in 4.3 inch crystal clear Full HD. Users can built in hard drive for reliable recording, and users can also simultaneously record to USB memory and USB hard drives to archive, share and playback on other devices and locations.
Today, nearly all medical facilities, from large university hospitals to small-town clinics, have diagnostic imaging equipment and surgical camera equipment such as Endoscopes, Laparoscopes, Microscopes, Surgical Light Cameras as well as Hybrid Radiology devices. The Medical Grade Video Recorder enables physicians and practitioners to reliably capture and digitally record high quality images from such medical imaging equipment.
With a front control panel designed to be instinctive and easy to navigate, even first time users are able to capture videos and still images. Little to no training required. Easy, one-button Full HD Surgical video recording starts now. The high resolution 4.3" built-in LCD monitor provides great visibility and allows users to easily access and check the images being recorded during the operation or examination and after the event for Live View, Playback.
1. ezcap292 Medical Imaging Workstation supports a Variety of Video Connectors Used in Medical Imaging Equipment. Along with HDMI, DVI , SDI, VGA, YPbPr, S-Video, and CVBS video connectors are commonly used with medical imaging camera equipment due to the specific needs for solid connections and long cable length requirements. ezcap292 also includes dedicated medical connectors. Such as foot pedal for video recording, and foot pedal for still image.
2. ezcap292 Medical Recorder has professional video storage and transmission methods. USB HOST can be connected to USB flash drive and USB hard drive, and has a 2.5" hard disk slot, which can be built-in hard disk, and supports a maximum capacity of 2T. It has a READ HDD interface, which can be connected to a computer to directly read and copy video files of hard disk without frequent plugging and unplugging.
3. Many times medical imaging needs to be used with professional medical software. ezcap292 Medical Imaging Workstation uses the latest USB 3.0 and UVC technology, and can be directly connected to computer as an USB HD video capture card. Not only is it fast, it also supports most medical software. Doctors use images or images directly on medical software to generate various medical files.
Medical grade video recorders used in hospitals and imaging centers differ from consumer video recorders as they support various video connection and professional connectors, stable and large storage for easy read and copy, even work with different medical systems. These differences, as well as other medical specific capabilities, enable reliable and high quality recordings of medical video and images.
If your facility is not currently using a medical grade video recorder, please check out the details of our products here.
- Recordable Storages: USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, 2.5 inch Hard Drive. (Supports FAT, FAT32 and NTFS format, doesnot support exFAT format)
- Display: 4.3 inch TFT
- Power Supply: DC 12V3A
- Operating temperature: 41 to 104 deg F (5 to 40 deg C)
- Storage temperature: -4 to 140 deg F (-20 to 60 deg C)
- Operating humidity: 5% to 80% (No condensation)
- Dimentions / Weight: 262(L) X 172(W) X 120(H) mm / 1.6Kg
- Accessories: ezcap292 Medical Imaging Workstation, DC 12V3A Power Supply, Remote Control, IR cable, USB 3.0 cable, Mini USB cable, Manual
- Video: MPEG-4 H.264, Image Snapshot: JPEG
- Video Input: HDMI, SDI (BNC), DVI, VGA, CVBS (BNC), YPbPr (BNC)
- Audio Input: HDMI, SDI, Line In (3.5mm stereo jack), MIC (3.5mm stereo jack)
- Video Output: HDMI, SDI (BNC), CVBS (BNC)
- Audio Output: HDMI, SDI (BNC), Line Out (3.5mm stereo jack)
- Other Interfaces: Video Foot Pedal (3.5mm stereo jack), Photo Foot Padel (3.5mm stereo jack), IR Receiver cable (3.5mm stereo jack), READ HDD (Mini USB), PC (USB 3.0), Extension port (RS232), DC Power Supply
Recording Times for a 500GB Hard Drive (1920 X 1080)
- High quality (16Mbps): 75 hours
- Medium quality (10Mbps): 115 hours
- Low quality (5Mbps): 275 hours
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Record video in USB flash drive or hard disk, up to 1080p resolution.
- Multiple video input: SDI, HDMI, DVI, VGA, YPbPr and CVBS.
- Multiple video output: SDI, HDMI and CVBS.
- With 4.3 inch TFT display, monitor video and operate recorder easily.
- Record medical commentary with surgical video together by microphone input.
- Connect foot padels to recording video and image snapshot.
- Playback recorded video to check surgical procedure directly.
- Connect to PC to work as an USB 3.0 UVC HD video capture card.
- Connect PC to copy the recorded surgical video files in hard disk.
- With remote control.