The new ezcap283S All-in-One Industrial HD Recorder makes it easy to create professional multi video source for capture HD video. Simply connect ezcap283S and you can switch video source between HDMI, Component video and Composite video high quality video inputs in better quality images. You can even connect to a computer to work with OBS software, start live video streaming. ezcap283S All-in-One industrial HD recorder includes a dot matrix screen, allow you set time schedule recording with bottons.
ezcap283S all-in-one HD Recorder is for the industry professional who needs professional encoding from HDMI, analog component, composite and balanced audio. It allows you select between HDMI, analog component video and composite video inputs. All video input connections automatically switch between all formats so you can connect ezcap283S HD Recorder directly to devices such as HDCAM, Digital Betacam, DVD players and more.
It’s the perfect low cost way to capture from professional SD and HD videos directly into H.264 files. With new ways of delivering content to consumers, now it's easy to capture old or new programming content into the same file format used on the web, iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, YouTube and more! Record directly from HDMI and component analog video. Special time schedule recording, allow operators record video at a fixed time of day.
Caused by industrial environments, ezcap283S All-in-One HD Recorder includes the more connectors. In order to facilitate the use of the remote control, not only the built-in IR receiver, but also an infrared receiving extension cable is designed to facilitate the device and the remote control to be placed separately. The device is also equipped with a microphone input interface and an adjustment knob, which is convenient for recording the explanation voice of the video anytime and anywhere. The LINE OUT connector can connect audio to the speaker system for broadcasting.
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Video Input: HDMI, Component Video (red, green, blue 3 RCA jack), Composite Video (yellow RCA jack)
- Audio Input: HDMI, L/R Stereo audio (red, white 2 RCA jace from component video or composite video), MIC Input (3.5mm stereo audio jack)
- Video Output: HDMI
- Audio Output: HDMI, 3.5mm Line OUT
- User Interface: REC button, Source switch button, 720p/1080p switch button, Snapshot button, Setting button. (The buttons are also for time schedul recording). Microphone adjust knob, Mini USB for connect to PC, Status indicators, IR extension port (3.5mm stereo jack), Dot matrix screen.
- Storage Media: USB Flash drive, USB HDD, FAT32 and NTFS, * Does not support exFAT format
- Power Supply: DC 5V2A
- Codec: Video-H.264, Audio-AAC.
Input / Pass-through: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p (60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p)
Capture: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p (60p), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p) * Upscaling is not supported.
- Record Info: .mp4, max 16Mbps@1080p30fps, 2G per file, about 140MB per minute
- Package Contents: ezcap283 All-in-One Industrial HD Recorder, Remote Control, DC 5V2A adatper, Manual
- Dimensions / Weight: 155(L) × 92(W) × 30(H) mm, 390g
- Capture HDMI, Component Video, and Composite Video in USB host, up to 1080p resolution.
- Record your voice with video together by Microphone input.
- With 1080P60 HDMI pass-through.
- Supports Time Schedule Recording function with dot matrix screen, and adjust microphone volume.
- With Line OUT to connect speaker or earphone.
- Supports still image snapshot.
- Supports video source selection with remote control.
- Supports recording resolution selection with remote control.
- Connect to PC to work as an USB video capture card with OBS.