Convert all analog video to digital video with one click of button from VHS, Hi8, VCR, DVR, DVD Player and gaming system. No computer required, records video and save in USB drive or Micro SD card directly. After this, you can quickly and directly share the files to those in need.
ezcap181 AV Recorder includes HDMI output, connect it to TV, and preview video during recording.
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Video Input: Composite Video (RCA jack)
- Audio Input: Stereo L/R audio (RCA L/R jack)
- Video Output: HDMI
- Audio Output: HDMI
- User Interface: REC button, LED indicator
- Storage Media: USB drive, Micro SD card, FAT32 and NTFS format. exFAT format is not supported.
- Record Format: .mp4
- Record Quality: NTSC / 720 x 480@30fps, PAL / 720 x 576@25fps.
- Record File: Max 1.6GB/NTSC, 1.95GB/PAL per file, about 920MB per hour.
- Power Supply: USB-C to USB-A power cable. 5V2A power adapter is not included.
- Package Contents: ezcap181 VHSDigi2 VHS Digitizer, USB-C to USB-A power cable, Manual
- Dimensions / Weight: 76(L) × 81(W) × 23(H) mm, 80g
- Record and digitalize video from your VHS, Hi8, Camcorder, DVR and gaming system with one click, no PC required.
- Supports USB drive and Mciro SD card input for saving recorded files.
- With HDMI output, connect to TV to monitor video during recording.