Convert all analog video to digital video with one click of button from VHS, Hi8, VCR, DVR, DVD Player and gaming system. No computer required, records video and save in USB drive or Micro SD card directly. After this, you can quickly and directly share the files to those in need.
ezcap181 AV Recorder includes HDMI output, connect it to TV, and preview video during recording.
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Video Input: Composite Video (RCA jack)
- Audio Input: Stereo L/R audio (RCA L/R jack)
- Video Output: HDMI
- Audio Output: HDMI
- User Interface: REC button, LED indicator
- Storage Media: USB drive, Micro SD card, Max 32GB, FAT32 and exFAT format. * Does not support NTFS format.
- Power Supply: DC 5V2A USB Type-C port.
- Record Info: .mp4, max 480 30fps, NTSC / 720 x 480, PAL / 720 x 576. About 250MB per hour for video.
- Package Contents: ezcap181 AV Recorder, AV cable, USB Type-C cable, Manual
- Dimensions / Weight: 76(L) × 81(W) × 23(H) mm, 75g
- Record and digitalize video from your VHS, Hi8, Camcorder, DVR and gaming system with one click, no PC required.
- Supports USB drive and Mciro SD card input for saving recorded files.
- With HDMI output, connect to TV to monitor video during recording.