Connect your old VHS to ezcap180 VHSDigi, and just one click to digitize them to mp4 digital video format, and playback on it directly. It also can digitize your analog music to mp3 digital audio format.
Supports both of USB drive and Micro SD card to save the recorded files. HDMI output to TV, and allow you watch video on big screen.
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Video Input: Composite Video (3.5mm jack)
- Audio Input: Stereo L/R audio (3.5mm jack with video together)
- Video Output: HDMI
- Audio Output: HDMI, Line OUT (3.5mm stereo jack), Speaker inside
- User Interface: REC and other buttons, 4.3 inch display, 1500mAh lithium battery inside
- Storage Media: USB drive, Micro SD card, Max 32GB, FAT32 and exFAT format. * Does not support NTFS format.
- Power Supply: 1500mAh lithium battery inside, working about 2 hours. DC 5V2A USB-C port.
- Record Info: .mp4 for video, .mp3 for audio. Max 480 13fps, NTSC / 720 x 480, PAL / 720 x 576. About 250MB per hour for video, 70MB per hour for audio.
- Playback: Supports most of video and audio format.
- Package Contents: ezcap180 VHSDigitizer, AV cable, USB-A to C power data cable, Manual
- Dimensions / Weight: 116(L) × 78(W) × 18(H) mm, 132g
- Record and digitalize video from your VHS, Hi8, Camcorder, DVR and gaming system with one click, no PC required.
- Supports both of Mciro SD card and USB drive.
- Convert analog music to digital format alone.
- With 4.3 inch cystal display.
- Speaker and battery inside.
- Playback video, music and pictures directly.