Connect to USB port of computer, capture high quality digital format video from analog video source, such as old camcorder, VHS, camera by video software, save in your PC, or burn DVD disk.
ezcap158 uses UVC technology, it not only supports multi operating software: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux, but also muanual driver installation is not needed.
We bundle the powerful video capture and edit software, after you capture your video, you can edit them, and burn DVD disk to share, or generate video format files suitable for the needs of various electronic devices. ezcap158 UVC Video Capture can capture video with QuickTime software on Mac.
- Host Interface: USB 2.0 UVC
- TV System: PAL, NTSC
- Video Input: Composite video (RCA jack), S-Video (miniDin 4pin)
- Audio Input: Stereo L/R audio (RCA L/R jack)
- User Interface: LED status indicator.
- System Requirement for Win: One available USB 2.0 host, P4 CPU or above, 512MB RAM or above, Graphics card supports DirectX 9.0C or above, 1GB free HDD space, CD-ROM for installation, Windows 7,8,10.
- System Requirement for Mac: One available USB 2.0 host, Power G4 Mac or above, Intrl Core Processor, 512MB RAM or above, Graphics card supports DirectX 9.0C or above, 1GB free HDD space, CD-ROM for installation, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
- Package Contents: ezcap158 UVC Video Capture, Software CD, Manual
- Dimensions / Weight: 73(L) x 30(W) x 22(H) mm, 67g
- Capture Composite video or S-Video in 480 resolution with audio.
- UVC standard, manual driver installation is not needed.
- Supports multiple system: Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Supports lots of trird party video capture softwares.
- Includes powerful video capturing and editing software for Windows
- Applying to internet conference, net meeting.