Usually professional gaming players always use desktop computers, and there is enough space to provide more professional equipment installation locations and heat dissipation. Therefore, PCI-e Game Capture and Live card came into being. Compared with USB devices, it is faster and more stable. It is tightly built into the host computer and does not take up any extra space.
ezcap294 PCI-e Game Capture and Live, which can capture and broadcast game video in real time, up to 1080p60 resolution, is the best choice for your PCI-e card to capture live games.
ezcap294 PCI-e Game Capture and Live card still offers one HDMI OUT connector, allows you connect game video to big display or other video devices.
Supports multiple devices on one host. It means you can install four units of ezcap294 devices in one computer. We have made a special DIP switch on the device. With the specially developed firmware, the device can be considered by the system as a device name with a different serial number, which is convenient for users to manage and distinguish the device.
- Host Interface: PCI - e
- Video Input: HDMI
- Audio Input: HDMI
- Video Output: HDMI
- Audio Output: HDMI
- Resolution: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p).
- Software Compatibility: Windows OBS Studio; Windows Media Encoder; Windows Adobe Flash Media Live -Encoder; Real Producer Plus (Windows); VLC (Windows); Wirecast (Windows); vMix(Windows); Potplayer(Windows) ...
- System Requirement: Windows 7,8,10. CPU: Intel Core i5-3400 + NVIDIA GT630, VGA card supporting DirectX 10, Sound card, 4GB RAM, Powered USB 3.0 port: Intel chipset with native USB 3.0 host controller (Renesas, Fresco …), One free PCI-e slot.
- Package Contents: ezcap294 Game Capture card, USB 3.0 cable, Driver CD, Manual
- Dimensions / Weight: 105(L) x 90(W) x 21(H) mm, 50g
- Capture HDMI video in 1080p60 resolution.
- Supports 4K30 HDMI input, and 1080p60 pass-through.
- Supports most of trird party video capture softwares.
- Mutiple devices on one host, can connect up to 6 devices on one computer.
- Using as screen sharing for online meeting.