Connect ezcap218 USB cassette converter to your computer, and convert your old tape music to digital format, and share them to your digital portable devices.
UAC technology, manual driver installation is not needed, and supports Windows and Mac. Includes powerful audio capture and edit software. With it, you can capture and edit your music, and share to your digital products, like smartphone ...
ezcap218 USB cassette converter also can be used as a personal cassette player, listen to your old tape music after you connect to your earphone or speaker system. With auto-reverse, no need to change tape side manually. It has AA battery and USB power selections.
Except all the functions of ezcap218 model, ezcap218B USB cassette converter still allows you input extra analog audio, and capture it into digital audio format.
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Audio Input: Cassette Slot
- Audio Output: Earphone (3.5mm stereo jack)
- User Interface: PLAY and other buttons, Lid switcher, Volume control knob, Mini USB to connect PC for power or converting
- Recording Information: .mp3 or .wav, 128Kbps
- Power Supply: 2 x AA battery, or DC 5V USB power
- Working Time: 1 hour with 2 x AA battery
- System Requirements: One available USB 2.0 port, P4 1.7Hz CPU or above, 256MB RAM, VGA card with 32MB memory, Windows 7, 8, 10
- Package Contents: ezcap218 USB Cassette Converter, earphone, Mini USB cable, Software CD, Manual
- Dimension / Weight: 113(L) x 85(W) x 32(H) mm, 180g
- Converts your precious cassette collection to MP3.
- UAC technology, manual driver installation is no needed.
- Supports Windows and Mac OS.
- Comes with tape converter software to guied you through transfer.
- Flexible battery or USB-powered operation.
- With Auto-Rerverse function.
- Compact and portable design.
- Can be used as personal cassette player.